Friday, January 14, 2011

September 30, 2007 LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUIDE


September 30, 2007

So what is the truth?

“If you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed.  And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”
                                                (John 8: 31 – 32, , nki )

Wow… all the times I have said this and written that thought and had no clue that it came from John (who happens to be a favorite disciple of Al and mine).

I have been mulling around all the information given to me through synchronicity and the truth as I see it may not be the same for you and for me.  But I can’t help but think, as we all know, god is a kind and righteous god and our higher power must have given us a conscious to direct us in the way we should be part of humanity.  I also think it is not our place to judge but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t fight for what we think is right. Another direction that I have been given is to understand that perhaps we are not meant to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me god, just yet.

Also I know that we are all created equally (that is the only thing that makes common sense to me) and if we are blessed enough to have common sense, we will follow our conscious.

          “So yesterday”

once again, I was given a message, by the way of synchronicity.

Coming back from the store Al found a book lying on the ground (p.s. Al is my guide through this as I have told him)
          “yesterday”
and I thank god for him everyday.

This book was about the bible.  I was astounded to find out that this particular book had a lot of messages for me to figure out.  I might also add that while this book was helpful to me it was also filled with a lot of non-sense, a lot of things that just didn’t add up.  But there was one message loud and clear, that I have been given over and over again and that is about
                             Fear

And the only thing to fear is fear itself.  

I am now reminded to go back to the beginning, to recall what our mission should be overall.  And when I look at it quite carefully my calling is to communicate, through my Art, how art saved my soul and helped me with my distress (for me mainly about fear… mine and others I should add).

So I know I need to be bold and just tell the story I am being told.  I am sure you will agree not all of it is easy for me but when I relax and leave it up to my conscious, I get the holy spirit in me.

How often we see things through other people’s Art, so I can’t help but think that this is my part.  Just to do my Art
          Because
                   Art will set you free

A message given to me, also when I study many artists.
To just name a few would be impossible to do,
and if you listen very carefully,
you will see the messages that they have been given to relay.
It really does help us to see the way.

Many of the stars out there are meant to shine bright, but that certainly doesn’t mean they always get the message right.  We are only human after all and sometimes a star can fall.

The bible use to scare the be jesus out of me when I was a child.  Being catholic I was preached mostly fear from some who were too arrogant to hear, that perhaps their way was not the way.

I had a great teacher in grade 7, who told me we could all get to heaven.   Well he made a lot of common sense to me and helped me drop the fear.  Any religious, political, social fear, I believe has been developed by man in an attempt to squash you if they can.

So let’s all reunite
And
Stand up for the fight
For what is right
Listen to your conscious
Let it be your guide

Bi-polar person of the day – Sting (like a butterfly)
Grateful for – the stars who get it right



October 3, 2007

Well, I have been contemplating this letter to you for a couple of hours now.
I’m not sure where it is headed?
What it is meant to be?
Maybe this is just meant for me?
Oh no, here I go again with the rhymes…
or are they signs?

I know I’m not meant to suppress
what comes to me perhaps from divinity?
One thing I am sure, I am just a messenger.

I am not put on earth to tell you what’s right or wrong

But, the only thing I can see
is how possibly good this world could be,
if we would just stop the alarm and drop down our armory.

In our greatest fantasy,
we all see each other as sister and brother.

No more borders, no more lies
that do not listen to the cries,
of babies whose stories can’t be told,
but sometimes sadly are sold
because we sometimes forget you are just like me.

I find it difficult to be bold.
I know I must forsake my humility
for to try and better humanity
has always been a dream to me.

So I will do my best to unfold all the messages
I have heard that need to be told.

Listen carefully with your heart.

Listen carefully to the art.

Of all the soul dears who were brought here,
that fight with their Art
and it comes from the bottom of their heart.

We are all listening with dread
with the possibilities that may lie ahead.

So now we must get down on our knees and pray
that perhaps maybe through humility,
we can save you and me.

Wouldn’t it be a big surprise
to find out that our doubts were lies?

That really we are all the same,
but perhaps some of us just get locked up in some crazy game.

Of I am right and you are wrong.
Perhaps we should just try and get along.
It is never simple.
  It wasn’t meant to be.
If we are meant to live in eternity.

So let’s forget all those crazy rules
that keep us spinning like a bunch of crazy fools.

My father said to me one day that perhaps I got it wrong.
That no matter who you are,
you may also want the same old song.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth just can’t be the truth.

We all know the same old line,
the truth will set you free,
and the truth must be the same for you and me.

So pardon my suspicions,
that have been so inbred and passed down from so many traditions.

Why not start a fresh and come up with some justice.

Don’t bury our heads in the sand.
Until another war is in our dirty hands.

Let’s show our compassion.

Let’s do it with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive