Thursday, January 13, 2011

December 3, 2007 THE INJUSTICE SYSTEM (MATRIX)


Dear Al,
Another night without you.

I have been going through all the emails sent in the last couple of days.

What a story they are all adding up to.  How this system works is so convoluted that the world is in chaos.

Everything speaks loads about what they are doing in order for us to fight against each other.  I have been so angry… enough that I was ready to give up this world of worth.

Now I am seeing clearer (a couple of vodka’s help me relax).  Still trying to figure out what the powers that currently be have conspired?

Anyway I know we need to get the message out there and I have sent a few.

Tee and I are doing much better now because we can finally see some light.  We are just missing you terribly.  We love you so much.


Dec 3, 2007
To my family
Good morning,
What I really need is to not feel alone right now.  I need someone to look after T because I will have running around to do.  So if someone can take him in for a few days?  I need to get to my Dr.’s and get some pills.  Drinking is not helping and I find it hard to cope right now.  I am not being fair to Tee and this causes me pressure.   I need to see Al and find out how to do this.  I have not been able to locate the papers regarding Denis so I am planning on going down to the station where I bailed him out.  I need a phone.  This may be one of the worst things.  Emails do not get things across right.

I know I am not handling this properly.  I need to know that you can understand why and not be angry with me.   

I need to sleep well. This is a big problem too and eat something.  I need to see someone... Not be alone. Everything, all the frustrations, the unfairness, not having a key, worrying about money, not having a phone, transportation, leaving Tee alone, being alone, missing Al so much has made me go crazy.  

Being alone and watching the email for messages is not good for me.   I have to take my mind off of things.

If someone can help with this maybe I can better manage and get done what I need to get done.

Just having someone listen to me and let me rant a bit would also be good.  I am feeling so very alone here.  I need some sympathy and understanding.  This really does help.

Anyway whatever you do will be appreciated. 

Thanks
Lesa   


Hi Lesa,

This is the type of help we can give you. I am leaving the office for most of the day, will be back in around 2:00p.m. and I will speak with Diane and Carol later so we can come up with a plan to help you out.

Hang in there!

Janet

Let me know when you have made some definitive plans. If you have specific appointments made. I can help with T but he is probably better off with you if you are at home.
Diane

Hi Lesa,

I am back in the office. Just wanted to ask you what I can do next for you. I know you mentioned you need to get some sleep and want to go see Dr. Arani, if you want me to make an appointment for you and take you there I can do that. Let me know what you want to do next.

Janet  

Hi Janet,
I have been in touch with lawyer.  Just waiting to hear back.  Complicated.  He is very helpful though.  But not too reassuring. 
Found out visit hours and address for jail
It is in Milton
Visiting hours are 1:30 - 3:00
5:30 - 7:30

Borrowed phone.. Have until 4:00

I can call Dr. Arani to make appointment.

I would very much like to see Al tomorrow for my birthday.  Important I get some info from him too.

Wednesday I think I need to go downtown to try and get Denis off as bail.   Don't know time.  Haven't heard from Denis re papers.

Thanks for your support.
Lesa


Good for you Lesa
You’re doing something positive. I am here if you want to talk on MSN. I don't want you feeling that you are alone.
Love Mom


Hey Lesa,

I spoke to Alan and he can drive you tomorrow no problem. I did call the number you gave me below just to find out the cross roads and if there is parking close by but I got a long voice mail to listen to first and they did say that you are going to need two pieces of identification both with a photo ID and I always find that a problem because I don’t drive. Do you have a recent passport and one of those new health cards with a photo on it? I would hate for you to go all that way and not be able to get to visit Al because I know how frustrated that would make you. Let me know.

Janet 


12/4/07
Hi Lesa,

Wanted to wish you Happy Birthday...!!  I'm pretty sure you are 49, in case you weren't sure... :~)

I realize with all that's been going on in your and Al's lives lately, celebrating your birthday may not be at the top of your "to-do" list, or even on the list for that matter!! I still wanted you to know that we're thinking about you today, and most days actually, and we are really hoping and praying that you, Al and everyone else in your world soon get things sorted and back on track, so you can attain your dream of helping so many people.

Much love and birthday hugs,

Debbie & Andrew 


Hi Debbie,
Thanks for your prayers and birthday wishes. I had hoped I would at least get to see Al for my birthday. Yes, he is in jail in Milton because of one thing after another; bureaucracy - misinformation and also my not knowing the system. 

Went all the way to Milton to see Al for the 1st time during this ordeal.  Was there at 5 and told that I could not see him because he had been in court that day. Courts are scheduled 9:00 a.m.  I have no idea where the sense in this is  but then again there is no sense.

Long, long story

As for pirated DVD's, this isn't a crime in many countries but US is fighting hard that this is a new "crime" for Canada and therefore lawyers don't know how to handle it.   I am seeing another one today with Nancy (Al's sister) and hopefully he will be able to help.  It is also suppose to be very difficult to switch bail.

Anyway, I know now there definitely will be a legal section on our website.  If you hear of other stories of injustice please refer them to our website.  I will let you know when we can finally get it up.   One thing after another. 

From the people I talked to ... have a feeling there will be many more, maybe we can wake up some people?   Maybe this is God's reason for us going through this?  I know it has certainly made me angry and that's when I decided it is time to do something about it.  At least have a conversation on the web and look at what possible solutions are. 

Once this is over I hope to talk to Walter.   I know he has always been there for the underdog.  Maybe he can help by pointing me in the right direction.

Our justice system in my opinion is a crime.  It is very disheartening.  It affects children, families, wives, even dogs (poor T had the runs and could not eat for a week).  It affects us all.  The amount of tax papers dollars that are going towards holding people hostage for "crimes" they are just suspected to have made ... most people get so frustrated they plead guilty (85% of them .. this was told to me by a lawyer who said he isn't allowed to talk .. so can't give his name) exorbitant amounts of time wasted and judges pockets, in some instances, getting fattened.   If you have no money and no one willing to bail you out and have you live with them your options are not very pretty.  The poor immigrant women and children seem to suffer the most. 

When they should be concentrated on getting the real criminals instead the courthouses are bogged down on cases such as Al's or some poor schmuk who has some marijuana on them. 

Everywhere I turn my back I get either no information (mostly dahhh ... I don't know) or misinformation.  I have found out things that scare me of just how far it has come to take away all our rights.  Statistics have increasingly been getting worse.  

One day it will go on the web site and perhaps people who have gone through predicaments like these can have a place to but their stories and even come up with solutions.  We need professional people to talk ... even if it is incognito. A few lawyers told me they or their staff are not allowed to talk.   There is also a concern that the power is on one sided and we need to police this side as well.  Too much corruption.

I have done researching and am getting some facts and figures together.

Besides that darling ... everything is well ... I am sure they have to let him out eventually and I will try not to let him out of my sight for a minute (lol) ... never realized how much you could miss someone.

Let me know what's new with you. Seems it's about me once again.  Wouldn't mind having some normalcy for awhile. 

Well c’est le vie
hosta la vista
and ciao

I hope you guys are enjoying the season.  What are your plans?  Maybe we can get together for a little Christmas cheer.  Could use some.

love ya
lesa

Dec 4, 2007 at 8:36 AM
YOUR TUT ADVENTURERS BIRTHDAY WISH!!

Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu,
Happy Birrrrthday Dear Lesa,
Happy Birrrrthday to Youuuu!

A few years back… not so long ago, heaven and earth erupted into a major celebration with the news of your impending adventure into this very time and space. You see, someone like Lesa Theriault doesn’t come along all that often… in fact, there’s never been a single one like you, nor is there ever ANY possibility that another will come again. You’re an Angel among us. Someone, whose eyes see what no others will EVER see, whose ears hear what no others will EVER hear, and whose perspective and feelings will NEVER, ever be duplicated. Without YOU, the Universe, and ALL THAT IS, would be sadly less than it is.

Quite simply:

You’re the kind of person
Who’s hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you’ve met.
Your friends are as varied
As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don’t know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lesa!

Dec 6, 2007
To my family
Finally had a great night sleeps.... don’t even think I would have needed the pills.

Here is up what happened yesterday:

* Well I wasn’t' feeling too hopeful

* Decided had to see Al and took train to Milton

* Finally, finally got to see him... for all of 10 minutes (most of the phones don't work behind those think huge Plexiglas windows)

* But what he told me is great.   He will be out Monday, Tuesday at the latest.  He handled through his own lawyer who also thinks that come the end of January all his charges will be finished with.

* He is doing great; quit smoking, exercising, losing weight and met many interesting people.

* He has solutions for financing house, website to make money. Has been talking to people.

* Been doing a lot of meditating and very optimistic.

This weekend I am looking after the house and finances and crunching some numbers together.  

Anyway can we get together for our birthdays tomorrow or on the weekend? Maybe Nancy could join us???

This way I can get Tee back and we can do something.
Let me know if you are available and Diane how you want to get Tee back here.

ONCE AGAIN ... I am sorry for being so emotional.... THIS HAS BEEN A LESSON for me ... Thank everybody for all of your help

P.S. Nancy you are now officially one the sisters too ...
THERE IS A MOVIE IN THIS SOMEWHERE ... LOL 

Hey Lesa,
Happy Birthday.

Tried calling you but the message says not in service. Number 416-909-4926??
Hope you received my card (sure I had the correct address this time)

Anyway give me some news, love to hear from you.

Hugs
Lorraine



12/6/07

Hi Lorraine,
Well I think our nightmare is nearly over (long, long story that needs to be told in person. You may have heard some through the grapevine?).

Anyway I have been involved in our "injustice" system.  All we needed was another cause (lol).   Al should be home Monday or Tuesday.   We have been having some financial difficulties but think there are some good solutions.  

My life certainly is not boring to put it mildly.   Anyway once I get my guys back (Tee went over to Diane's Tuesday) I will be very relieved.  

My book is getting more and more interesting.

Well how are you guys.  Hope this finds you well.  Who knows maybe Al and I can spend some time in Montreal once this is all over with.  My parents have the house, plus a car, thinking about it anyway.  Would love for you, Robert, Puffin to get to know the guys in my life.   You will find they are adorable. I think so anyway.  

Still loving living downtown? And what is happening to your honeymoon (are you actually talked Robert going to a beach!

love
Lesa
xoxoxo 


Hi there,

Glad to hear things will be returning to normal for you…whatever normal is (lol).  Like you say, your life certainly is not boring.

Would be nice to meet your guys, you should definitely plan a trip to Montreal, especially since you will have a house and a car at your disposal.

Yes I convinced Robert to take an island vacation…we are both very tired. Have not taken any vacation this year. Well we did go to Japan, and that was very exciting but not relaxing, so now Robert is ready to do the beach thing.  We are leaving Saturday, going to Jamaica, staying at Sandals in Negril…can’t wait.

Talk to you when I get back
hugs
Lorraine

AN INTERESTING VIDEO LINK FOR YOU TO VIEW:
THE STORY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT, STEFAN MOLINEUX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive