Saturday, January 8, 2011
December 29, 2008
December 29, 2008
Today is the first day in I don’t know how long that I woke up with an appetite and no nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. Al said his head has finally stopped shaking. We are enjoying our new digs and everything that goes along with it. It’s the perfect place for us right now. Thank you God!
We arrived here yesterday around one. Shane and his girlfriend Vanessa greeted us and were considerate enough to leave not long after so we could get settled.
We now have some clean clothes and a place to call home for the next three months. We are revelling in it right now. And it keeps on getting better. Shane, Tee, Al and I will get a long very well if yesterday is any indication. I’m not sure how often Vanessa will be here, but she is a real sweet heart. Since Al and I have been together we have never had another couple as friends. And it looks like this place is affording us some friends who share a lot of things in common with us. They are quite a bit younger than us and perhaps not as jaded as we are, and right now this is just what we need. A breath of fresh air and the air is nice and fresh out here too. The water tastes sweeter, the pillows are fluffier and the bed is just the perfect firmness. I slept soundly last night and Al has been dozing off all morning with Tee curled up beside him. We are content. Sheltered away from the stresses of the outside world.
Finally have regular internet access too. Right in the privacy of our own bedroom. So yesterday we caught up on what is really going on in the world. We have not missed much. We both are getting very good at filtering out the b.s. Also, my email did not contain any messages that were of personal nature. Yippee. I hope people think we have fallen off the face of the earth and leave us alone. Three months with no stressful situations will truly make this heaven.
It doesn’t take much to make this world heaven on earth and I bet you most people would feel this way. Just stop all this insanity, fear, economic crisis, laws and rules that are senseless, crazy moral judgments and putting people in narrow boxes and the world would be a better place, for you and me, jut wait and see.
Put a little love in your heart.
From what I can see we all pretty much want the same things and that is freedom to do what we want and of course love and companionship to share these freedoms.
December 31, 2008
For old ang zine
Memories are flashing through my brain. Literally. As I sit here writing in my journal this last day of 2008. My computer is finally set up, albeit no sound, and I am watching a slide show of some of the pictures we have taken since this journey began. Well the most recent part of my journey where perhaps the story should begin? We have had so many good memories that it is difficult for me to recall the bad ones. That’s ok. They will be long forgotten in the not to distant future.
The tide is turning. No doubt about it. So much has happened in the last few months. To the world, to us, to all of us. And eventually we will all wake up to the nightmare that we have been dealt. And I’m so excited because I see it happening right before my eyes. And I see how everyone is waking up. Well not everyone. But more and more.
Al just got back. Everything is working out so much better than planned or probably exactly as planned and baby has got new shoes.
A nearly new pair of new balance shoes good for the snow. Bought them at a thrift store for under $5.00. This place for $600 a month plus the shoes. Jorges, our taxi driver friend thinks Al has a horse shoe up his ass. We know it is beyond that.
January 4, 2009
Four days into 2009 and the year has already had its very highs and very lows. Sometimes I am impatient and can not wait for this duality to end. Today I am still trying to get over the lows. The disappointment once again in my family, and now with our tenants as well. Today I am feeling disappointed in the world, who for the most part just watches, over and over again, these travesties to justice and nothing is done about it.
In fact many times the victims are blamed.’
- PROLOGUE - THE GUARDIAN
- TABOO TALES
- CHAPTER 1 - REAWAKENING
- May 4, 2007 OPRAH LAYOUT
- May 7, 2007 CRUMBS ON THE COUNTER
- May 8, 2007 DESPAIR
- May 11, 2007 HOPE
- May 13, 2007 SELF MEDICATION
- May 15, 2007 PHARMACIA SORCERIA
- May 19, 2007 GOD WINKS
- May 20, 2007 LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER
- August 1, 2005 HOW IT ALL STARTED
- August 23, 2005 LIFE IS A BEACH
- August 28, 2005 STORMS APPROACHING
- October 22, 2005 CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICT...
- May 22, 2007 AFTERMATH CONTINUED
- May 23, 2007 FEARLESS
- May 25, 2007 SIGNS
- May 26, 2007 JEAN TWEEDS
- June 17, 2007 ANGER
- June 22, 2007 TRAUMA WARD
- June 26, 2007 AVATAR
- June 30, 2007 THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR IT...
- July 2, 2007 INDEPENDENCE DAY
- July 3, 2007 BEYOND FEAR
- July 11, 2007 AMAZING GRACE
- July 16, 2007 THE KEY
- July 30, 2007 MOVING DAY
- August 1, 2007 WOW BEGINS NOW
- August 7, 2007 THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- August 15, 2007 WORRY IS WASTEFUL
- August 18, 2007 AN INVITATION
- August 27, 2007 THE DAY TEEPOO CAME TO STAY
- September 3, 2007 MYSTERIES
- September 23, 2007 TREE HUGGERS
- September 29, 2007 WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING
- September 30, 2007 LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUID...
- October 5, 2007 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE
- November 24, 2007 AND JUSTICE FOR AL
- November 29, 2007 PRISON
- December 1, 2007 JUST THINK ABOUT IT
- December 3, 2007 THE INJUSTICE SYSTEM (MATRIX)
- December 8, 2007 EMOTIONAL DEFENCE
- December 10, 2008 RELEASE
- December 17, 2007 WINTER SOLTICE
- January 1, 2008 A NEW YEAR
- Jan 3, 2008 THE SCRAP SHACK
- March 28, 2008 TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
- April 1, 2008 APRIL FOOLS
- May 1, 2008 MAY DAY .. MAY DAY ...
- May 16, 2008 MORE TO LEARN
- June 4, 2008 GOVERNMENT BUREAU CRAZY
- June 17, 2008 STARSEEDS
- June 30, 2008 THE BANKSTERS
- July 7, 2008 FOR SALE
- July 12, 2008 A BIT OF A REPRIEVE
- July 26, 2008 SMOKE AND MIRRORS
- Sept 15, 2008 FOR SALE UNDER PRESSURE
- Sept 24, 2008 THE VULTURES
- December 2, 2008 ON THE LAM
- December 19, 2008 TITANIC
- December 22, 2008 SEASONS GREETINGS
- December 23, 2008 LOVE AND CONCERN
- December 25, 2008 MERRY CHRISTMAS
- December 27, 2008 Josephine
- December 29, 2008
- January 1, 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR
- January 8, 2009 MONEY ORDERS
- January 15, 2009 FEAR
- January 17, 2009 A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM
- January 18, 2009 SEND IN THE CLOWNS
- January 20 2009
- January 20, 2009 ICE BREAKERS
- January 26, 2009 MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
- Janury 30, 2009 SOS
- February 1, 2009 THE LAST STRAW
- February 4, 2009 LAST BLIZZARD?
- February 7, 2009 WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?
- February 10, 2009 RELIEF
- A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
- ENDLESS POSSILITIES
- OPENING SKINNER'S BOX
- April 8, 2009
- SPRING & NEW BEGINNINGS - AGAIN
- THOSE SWINES
- THE GATEWAY
- THE SPINNING WORLD
- Al’s Baptism Speech
- "CHARITY STARTS AT HOME." SUPPORT LOCAL
- WE ARE ALL MEANT TO FLY
- January 1, 2011 (1111)
- ▼ January (96)