January 18, 2009
Lesa & Al’s Horo Scopes
Sagittarius November 22-December 21
Sunday, Jan 18, 2009 You might feel like many things in your life are a little up in the air today, and this could be causing you to feel a bit stressed out at the moment. Just realize that a little exercise could do a lot to relieve some tension right now. Others may be working against you behind the scenes today, so don't be surprised if some people seem to be avoiding you a bit.
A few people might be withholding something from you or may not be willing to cooperate with all your plans today. But if certain people are not able to be fully honest with you, then you might just want to avoid them altogether right now.
A tough situation will require that you act quickly and decide whether it's best to grab the wheel, dive into the back seat or ask for a designated driver. It's your call -- but you'll only have one shot at the title. Make it a solid punch.
You can't seem to reach them. Maybe you're not speaking their language, or maybe they're not listening. Either way, it's time to send in the clowns.
Do something you've been thinking about for a long time. Whether it's yoga, line dancing or a watercolor class doesn't matter. The point is to try something new.
It's time to make a decision, and you're ready. Don't let guilt, manipulation or fear change your mind. You know what to do. Now do it.
Finally -- a lesson you want to learn!
Gemini May 21-June 21
Sunday, Jan 18, 2009 You might feel like all your abilities aren't really being put to use at the moment, and you may be a little eager to get things going. Just take the time to carefully consider your position right now. And if you're not happy about some things, it might be time for you to start speaking up.
It could be a very busy day for you. But if you feel that your efforts are not being fully appreciated by everyone around you, just remember that you have the responsibility for making the situation better for yourself. And now might be the perfect time for you to start doing something about it.
I normally do not check my horo scope in the morning. They are just too generic and I have not felt the need for outside advice. I prefer to follow my intuition. But today I am pulling at straws. This mornings horoscope does look perfect though for our circumstances!
We now have one week left at our little haven and where we will go from here is still very much in the air. If we did not have faith it would definitely look to me like we will be living in some shelter (that is if they take dogs?) if not it is the streets for us and it has been mighty cold out here. Neither of these are very pleasant options.
I am feeling very refreshed today. Did not get that much done yesterday and finishing this book before we leave looks like an impossible task. I am only a little more than half way done. I do not want to do it haphazardly. This book has an important message and deserves the time and my right frame of mind in order to see it through. It is my sincere wish that this book awakens people in a gentle way, without the fear, that may come along with what the world is uncovering right now. This book is meant to give hope, and to prove that we have what we have needed all along.
There is no place like home, there is no place like home. The Wizard of Oz also portrayed this message. Perhaps that is why it is such a classic?
It is time to send in the clowns.
And a few options are dawning on me this beautiful Sunday morning. Not all our straws are broken.
Al and Tee are sleeping right now. They had a busy night and today we all have a party to attend. When Al took Tee out for his last pee of the evening they came across a stray dog. A little black Pomeranian. One that both Al and Tee know because he barks at them whenever they go by his house which is located half a block from here. Al picked up Jake and brought him to his door. The man who answered was thankful and insisted that Al and Tee come inside for a beer. There were a few people there, celebrating Saturday night. I wasn’t there but from what Al told me they sound like very good people. Some are Newphies, I gather, and I always find Newphies to be salt of the earth type of people. We need more of them in the world. Anyway, this man ,who I will meet today, is insisting we all join his birthday party that will start at noon. If we don’t go over on our own he will come and get us. He also offered to drive us to Peggy’s Cove.
I have not been in touch with Connie. I tried calling during the holidays, but I suspect they were at their home in Hilton Head. Perhaps now is the time to call?
Al feels that I will get along well with this group. In the back of my head I am thinking that maybe I should show someone my book and just maybe they will see the predicament we are in and come to our aid, somehow?
After reading this story in it’s entirety I do not see how anyone would not believe the unfairness of the situation we have all been put in. I have faith that after reading this people will start banning together, put down their petty grievances, and help each other. It is the only chance we have.
Another message from Jesus, Love thy neighbour. It is so clear to me now what he was warning us about. It is so clear to me now why he had so much disdane for the money changers, the law, and those in power. Things are no different now a days. In fact things look like they have gotten quite out of hand.
Al has set the alarm for 9 a.m. He wants to cook the salmon using the same recipe he used for the scallops we had last night. They were delicious, done in a white wine, garlic onion and pesto mix. Also he wants to go shopping and pick up some fresh bread and wine. He is starting to sound a little like Jesus to me… lol. This may just be our last supper if someone does not come up to bats for us.
I have given up on my family. I am still baffled as to why they would treat me this way? It certainly looks like they are holding the money ransom. I am also feeling sorry for my sisters. Once they find out the truth, I suspect there will be a lot of guilt. Karma has a strange way of biting you in the ass, I have often mentioned this.
I also have another glimmer of a hope. Since going through these journals I now know that I have three solid friends, or straws that are not broken. I have been waiting for the right time to tell them what is going on in my life. Perhaps now is the right time. Even if I have not finished this book perhaps I should send them what I have typed up so far. I was intending on sending them the first edition once it was complete. But after reading my horoscope I have a feeling it is time to send in the clowns. We have no intention on giving up or giving in to the systems that have enchained us. We will not stop fighting until we have won. After all, that is WOW NOWs motto, and we will live by that creed.
It is time to call in the troops. Godspeed.
- PROLOGUE - THE GUARDIAN
- TABOO TALES
- CHAPTER 1 - REAWAKENING
- May 4, 2007 OPRAH LAYOUT
- May 7, 2007 CRUMBS ON THE COUNTER
- May 8, 2007 DESPAIR
- May 11, 2007 HOPE
- May 13, 2007 SELF MEDICATION
- May 15, 2007 PHARMACIA SORCERIA
- May 19, 2007 GOD WINKS
- May 20, 2007 LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER
- August 1, 2005 HOW IT ALL STARTED
- August 23, 2005 LIFE IS A BEACH
- August 28, 2005 STORMS APPROACHING
- October 22, 2005 CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICT...
- May 22, 2007 AFTERMATH CONTINUED
- May 23, 2007 FEARLESS
- May 25, 2007 SIGNS
- May 26, 2007 JEAN TWEEDS
- June 17, 2007 ANGER
- June 22, 2007 TRAUMA WARD
- June 26, 2007 AVATAR
- June 30, 2007 THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR IT...
- July 2, 2007 INDEPENDENCE DAY
- July 3, 2007 BEYOND FEAR
- July 11, 2007 AMAZING GRACE
- July 16, 2007 THE KEY
- July 30, 2007 MOVING DAY
- August 1, 2007 WOW BEGINS NOW
- August 7, 2007 THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- August 15, 2007 WORRY IS WASTEFUL
- August 18, 2007 AN INVITATION
- August 27, 2007 THE DAY TEEPOO CAME TO STAY
- September 3, 2007 MYSTERIES
- September 23, 2007 TREE HUGGERS
- September 29, 2007 WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING
- September 30, 2007 LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUID...
- October 5, 2007 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE
- November 24, 2007 AND JUSTICE FOR AL
- November 29, 2007 PRISON
- December 1, 2007 JUST THINK ABOUT IT
- December 3, 2007 THE INJUSTICE SYSTEM (MATRIX)
- December 8, 2007 EMOTIONAL DEFENCE
- December 10, 2008 RELEASE
- December 17, 2007 WINTER SOLTICE
- January 1, 2008 A NEW YEAR
- Jan 3, 2008 THE SCRAP SHACK
- March 28, 2008 TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
- April 1, 2008 APRIL FOOLS
- May 1, 2008 MAY DAY .. MAY DAY ...
- May 16, 2008 MORE TO LEARN
- June 4, 2008 GOVERNMENT BUREAU CRAZY
- June 17, 2008 STARSEEDS
- June 30, 2008 THE BANKSTERS
- July 7, 2008 FOR SALE
- July 12, 2008 A BIT OF A REPRIEVE
- July 26, 2008 SMOKE AND MIRRORS
- Sept 15, 2008 FOR SALE UNDER PRESSURE
- Sept 24, 2008 THE VULTURES
- December 2, 2008 ON THE LAM
- December 19, 2008 TITANIC
- December 22, 2008 SEASONS GREETINGS
- December 23, 2008 LOVE AND CONCERN
- December 25, 2008 MERRY CHRISTMAS
- December 27, 2008 Josephine
- December 29, 2008
- January 1, 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR
- January 8, 2009 MONEY ORDERS
- January 15, 2009 FEAR
- January 17, 2009 A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM
- January 18, 2009 SEND IN THE CLOWNS
- January 20 2009
- January 20, 2009 ICE BREAKERS
- January 26, 2009 MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
- Janury 30, 2009 SOS
- February 1, 2009 THE LAST STRAW
- February 4, 2009 LAST BLIZZARD?
- February 7, 2009 WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?
- February 10, 2009 RELIEF
- A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
- ENDLESS POSSILITIES
- OPENING SKINNER'S BOX
- April 8, 2009
- SPRING & NEW BEGINNINGS - AGAIN
- THOSE SWINES
- THE GATEWAY
- THE SPINNING WORLD
- Al’s Baptism Speech
- "CHARITY STARTS AT HOME." SUPPORT LOCAL
- WE ARE ALL MEANT TO FLY
- January 1, 2011 (1111)
- ▼ January (96)