Friday, January 7, 2011
Rolling, rolling, rollin on a River
We are saved. Oh we are saviours, so give peace a chance. And we’ve only just begun. I am hung over, to put I midly and I have never felt so more reassured, throughout, this journey, that every little thing is going to be all right.
After reading this entry, if you have any doubts, well you are living a lie. How much more proof do you want?
I don’t even know where to begin.
I must admit that after typing yesterday’s entry I was down in the dumps. I was a little in despair. Even Al seemed to be worried a little. But before he left for the store, using probably what is the last of our money (I didn’t want to ask) to take a taxi to get the wine and beer for our neighbourhood party, he said “Lesa, you just have to believe”. Right now it is nearly noon and he is snoring calmly with Tee a sleep at this feet. We always knew Tee would be the icebreaker. And it was very icy last night. WOW and now I am truly loving thy neighbours.
I love our neighbours. And everything little thing is going to be alright. It is beyond my wildest imagination how everything is turning out so perfectly. All I had to do was believe and you know what also helped. Praying. And I always thought this was a lot of bull. But I was pulling out all straws yesterday, and had been given a few strange messages, when doing my research on the net, that praying to Jesus to help us, was not just a lot of pie in the sky. So I prayed and now I have come to the conclusion, that Jesus was sent here, after all to save us. And they were a few other prophets to boot. One of them being John Lennon.
Just Imagine. Both Al and I are looking at Dwayne and wondering why does he look so familiar. When Al came home the other night, he mentioned this to me a few times. It is like he knew him but was not sure from where. And I am looking at him last night and in the back of my head I am thinking the same thing. Where do I know him from?
I just opened my little sketchbook and there is a message for me.
On a little post it note in the shape of an apple… and on it it is written
DO NOT DESTROY
1, For the director
Amiktam of David, when he fled from Saul into a cave
2. have mercy on me, God. Have mercy on me. In you I seek
shelter. In the shadow of your wings seek shelter till harm
3. I call to God Most High. To God who provides for me.
4. May God send help from heaven to save me, shame on those
who trample upon me. May God send fidelity and Love.
5. I must lie down in the midst of lions hungry for human prey
their teeth are spears and arrows: their tounge a sharpened
6. Show your self over the heavens, God, may your glory appear above all the earth.
7. They have set a trap for my feet; my soul is bowed down;
they have dug a pit before. May they fall into it themselves!
8. My heart is steadfast, God, my heart is steadfast, I will sing
and chant praise
9. Awake, my soul, awake, lyre and hart! I will wake the dawn.
10. I will praise you among the people, Lord, I will chant your praise among the nations.
This sketch book is laying on my right side and on my left side there is a page I printed out when I was at CAMH (and really this is all so weird who could make it up) there is another psalm that for some reason yesterday fell from a pile of papers that we had brought with us, just in case, we needed proof; and it reads
54:7 And I said: Who will give me wings like a dove, and I will fly and be at rest?
54:8 Lo, I have gone far off fly away; and I abode in the wilderness.
54:9 I waited for him that hath save me from pusillanimity of spirit, and a storm.
54:10 Cast down, O lord, and divide their tongues;
54:11 Day and night shall inequity surround it upon its walls; and
in the midst thereof are labour,
54:12 And injustice. And usury and deceit have not departed from
54;13 For if my enemy reviled me, I would verily have born with it. And if he that hate me had spoken great things against me, I would perhaps have hidden my self from him.
54:;14 But thou a man of one mind, my guide, and my familiar,
And this is where the page ends. And there are more mysteries for me to uncover. But for now I will have some rest. After all, tomorrow is another day.
- PROLOGUE - THE GUARDIAN
- TABOO TALES
- CHAPTER 1 - REAWAKENING
- May 4, 2007 OPRAH LAYOUT
- May 7, 2007 CRUMBS ON THE COUNTER
- May 8, 2007 DESPAIR
- May 11, 2007 HOPE
- May 13, 2007 SELF MEDICATION
- May 15, 2007 PHARMACIA SORCERIA
- May 19, 2007 GOD WINKS
- May 20, 2007 LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER
- August 1, 2005 HOW IT ALL STARTED
- August 23, 2005 LIFE IS A BEACH
- August 28, 2005 STORMS APPROACHING
- October 22, 2005 CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICT...
- May 22, 2007 AFTERMATH CONTINUED
- May 23, 2007 FEARLESS
- May 25, 2007 SIGNS
- May 26, 2007 JEAN TWEEDS
- June 17, 2007 ANGER
- June 22, 2007 TRAUMA WARD
- June 26, 2007 AVATAR
- June 30, 2007 THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR IT...
- July 2, 2007 INDEPENDENCE DAY
- July 3, 2007 BEYOND FEAR
- July 11, 2007 AMAZING GRACE
- July 16, 2007 THE KEY
- July 30, 2007 MOVING DAY
- August 1, 2007 WOW BEGINS NOW
- August 7, 2007 THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- August 15, 2007 WORRY IS WASTEFUL
- August 18, 2007 AN INVITATION
- August 27, 2007 THE DAY TEEPOO CAME TO STAY
- September 3, 2007 MYSTERIES
- September 23, 2007 TREE HUGGERS
- September 29, 2007 WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING
- September 30, 2007 LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUID...
- October 5, 2007 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE
- November 24, 2007 AND JUSTICE FOR AL
- November 29, 2007 PRISON
- December 1, 2007 JUST THINK ABOUT IT
- December 3, 2007 THE INJUSTICE SYSTEM (MATRIX)
- December 8, 2007 EMOTIONAL DEFENCE
- December 10, 2008 RELEASE
- December 17, 2007 WINTER SOLTICE
- January 1, 2008 A NEW YEAR
- Jan 3, 2008 THE SCRAP SHACK
- March 28, 2008 TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
- April 1, 2008 APRIL FOOLS
- May 1, 2008 MAY DAY .. MAY DAY ...
- May 16, 2008 MORE TO LEARN
- June 4, 2008 GOVERNMENT BUREAU CRAZY
- June 17, 2008 STARSEEDS
- June 30, 2008 THE BANKSTERS
- July 7, 2008 FOR SALE
- July 12, 2008 A BIT OF A REPRIEVE
- July 26, 2008 SMOKE AND MIRRORS
- Sept 15, 2008 FOR SALE UNDER PRESSURE
- Sept 24, 2008 THE VULTURES
- December 2, 2008 ON THE LAM
- December 19, 2008 TITANIC
- December 22, 2008 SEASONS GREETINGS
- December 23, 2008 LOVE AND CONCERN
- December 25, 2008 MERRY CHRISTMAS
- December 27, 2008 Josephine
- December 29, 2008
- January 1, 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR
- January 8, 2009 MONEY ORDERS
- January 15, 2009 FEAR
- January 17, 2009 A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM
- January 18, 2009 SEND IN THE CLOWNS
- January 20 2009
- January 20, 2009 ICE BREAKERS
- January 26, 2009 MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
- Janury 30, 2009 SOS
- February 1, 2009 THE LAST STRAW
- February 4, 2009 LAST BLIZZARD?
- February 7, 2009 WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?
- February 10, 2009 RELIEF
- A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
- ENDLESS POSSILITIES
- OPENING SKINNER'S BOX
- April 8, 2009
- SPRING & NEW BEGINNINGS - AGAIN
- THOSE SWINES
- THE GATEWAY
- THE SPINNING WORLD
- Al’s Baptism Speech
- "CHARITY STARTS AT HOME." SUPPORT LOCAL
- WE ARE ALL MEANT TO FLY
- January 1, 2011 (1111)
- ▼ January (96)