Friday, January 7, 2011

JOHN


Rolling, rolling, rollin on a River



We are saved. Oh we are saviours, so give peace a chance. And we’ve only just begun. I am hung over, to put I midly and I have never felt so more reassured, throughout, this journey, that every little thing is going to be all right.

After reading this entry, if you have any doubts, well you are living a lie. How much more proof do you want?

I don’t even know where to begin.

I must admit that after typing yesterday’s entry I was down in the dumps. I was a little in despair. Even Al seemed to be worried a little. But before he left for the store, using probably what is the last of our money (I didn’t want to ask) to take a taxi to get the wine and beer for our neighbourhood party, he said “Lesa, you just have to believe”. Right now it is nearly noon and he is snoring calmly with Tee a sleep at this feet. We always knew Tee would be the icebreaker. And it was very icy last night. WOW and now I am truly loving thy neighbours.

I love our neighbours. And everything little thing is going to be alright. It is beyond my wildest imagination how everything is turning out so perfectly. All I had to do was believe and you know what also helped. Praying.  And I always thought this was a lot of bull. But I was pulling out all straws yesterday, and had been given a few strange messages, when doing my research on the net, that praying to Jesus to help us, was not just a lot of pie in the sky. So I prayed and now I have come to the conclusion, that Jesus was sent here, after all to save us. And they were a few other prophets to boot. One of them being John Lennon.

Just Imagine. Both Al and I are looking at Dwayne and wondering why does he look so familiar. When Al came home the other night, he mentioned this to me a few times. It is like he knew him but was not sure from where. And I am looking at him last night and in the back of my head I am thinking the same thing. Where do I know him from?

I just opened my little sketchbook and there is a message for me.

On a little post it note in the shape of an apple… and on it it is written

DO NOT DESTROY

Psalm 57:8:11


1, For the director
Amiktam of David, when he fled from Saul into a cave

2. have mercy on me, God. Have mercy on me. In you I seek
shelter. In the shadow of your wings seek shelter till harm
pass by.

3. I call to God Most High. To God who provides for me.

4. May God send help from heaven to save me, shame on those
who trample upon me. May God send fidelity and Love.
SELAH.

5. I must lie down in the midst of lions hungry for human prey
their teeth are spears and arrows: their tounge a sharpened
sword.

6. Show your self over the heavens, God, may your glory appear above all the earth.

7. They have set a trap for my feet; my soul is bowed down;
they have dug a pit before. May they fall into it themselves!
SELAH


8. My heart is steadfast, God, my heart is steadfast, I will sing
and chant praise

9. Awake, my soul, awake, lyre and hart! I will wake the dawn.

10. I will praise you among the people, Lord, I will chant your praise among the nations.

This sketch book is laying on my right side and on my left side there is a page I printed out when I was at CAMH (and really this is all so weird who could make it up) there is another psalm that for some reason yesterday fell from a pile of papers that we had brought with us, just in case, we needed proof; and it reads

54:7 And I said: Who will give me wings like a dove, and I will fly and be at rest?

54:8 Lo, I have gone far off fly away; and I abode in the wilderness.

54:9 I waited for him that hath save me from pusillanimity of spirit, and a storm.

54:10 Cast down, O lord, and divide their tongues;

54:11 Day and night shall inequity surround it upon its walls; and
in the midst thereof are labour,

54:12 And injustice. And usury and deceit have not departed from
its streets.

54;13 For if my enemy reviled me, I would verily have born with it. And if he that hate me had spoken great things against me, I would perhaps have hidden my self from him.

54:;14 But thou a man of one mind, my guide, and my familiar,

And this is where the page ends. And there are more mysteries for me to uncover. But for now I will have some rest. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive