Friday, January 14, 2011

September 3, 2007 MYSTERIES



September 3, 2007
All you need is love
          Love is all you need
Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth

Yes, Al and I and Teepoo have been given so many gifts.  Don’t know where to begin to thank our higher power.  We are truly blessed.  I have been finding out more and more about the mysteries that follow Al and I through our journey.  I think to learn it all too soon may be just too much for us to take.  So I am taking this journey one step at a time and normally with some wine, because to be honest with you, at times it is a little scary.  However,
                  
“Love will keep us together.”

So if I start to feel emotional, Al will tell a joke.  It’s important to keep everything into perspective and feel comfort because we are truly so blessed.
          “Every little thing you do is magic”

We are stumbling on more information for our mission and more and more soul dears.  These always come as surprises to us.

We had another blissful day yesterday.  One filled with much wonder and love.  We can not get enough of this lately.
          “I don’t want to close my eyes”.

Al said this song reminds him of me.  After Al, I am still afraid of missing something.  But lately I have been resting more peacefully. 

So many wonderful things happened yesterday.

Nancy, Barry, Denis, Al, Teepoo 2 and I went to Axis to discuss our recording of the new WOW NOW song with two of the musicians (one an old friend of Al’s who sings weekends at Axis coincidentally).

I am so excited about this project.  We are all going to meet Tuesday for a jam session along with a few other artists.  Now if this is not exciting enough for me but what happened next really blew my mind.  We went to ShoX (a dog friendly bar).  I just had the strongest premonition that our waitress was a classical singer.  So I asked her and she is, and she is.

She will be joining us Tuesday for the jam session.  She has not sung in years.

Perhaps another soul that will be saved through Art and another soul dear for the mission!

Well when Al, Teepoo and I got back (Nancy and Barry left and Denis went to a big fancy wedding – he looked gorgeous) our doorbell rang and it was our skateboard buddy Adam and his Mom.  Guess Adam was eager to see the pictures Al took of him doing his art (skateboarding).  The pictures caught him perfectly.  They were impressed.  Anyway we were already impressed with this kid.

His Mom is a ballet dancer and she knows Father Christian very well.  Guess what!  Father Christian is a dancer…
          So perhaps he can tap dance around
                   The bible

I promised the kid (with ulterior motives) that we would email the pictures and website for making slide shows, videos, etc.  I figure I’ll get the kid to play around with the software and he can teach me!  And Art will set him free forever.


Well if that wasn’t enough good luck, for one day, Al and I also stumbled on some great videos.  Don’t know if I have mentioned this before but part of our mission is putting women back in the bible where they belong.  I have many theories (as Al can attest to, I talk his ear off sometimes).  Anyway yesterday we found some great links on U tube.

The plot thickens.  I do love a good mystery.

Well here is another strange but true story for you.

Barry left the BOOK OF RUINS.  Another “occult” (which actually means secret) book.  We had Tee choose a tile and the one he chose fit him to a Tee
                              
ELK – PROTECTION

When we emptied the bag one of the tiles broke.  It as an X (which means partnership … a gift) Al was thinking of using this tile… then changed his mind.  So Al pulled out another tile. Guess what is was.   X

Gebo
          This is a tile that has no reverse.

Al = X

Partnership – A gift

“Drawing this ruin is an indication that partnership in some form is at hand.  In Love relationships, in business matters, in partnering of every kind, you are put on notice not to collapse yourself into that union.  For true partnership is achieved only by separate and whole beings who retain their separateness even as they unite.  Remember to let the winds of heaven dance between you.

At the same time, there is another aspect of partnership that can lead you to realize a still greater union with the higher self.

Union with the divine.

The ultimate gift of this ruin is the realization of the Divine in all things:

God always enters into 50%/50% partnerships.

Gebo, the rune of partnership, has no reverse, for it signifies the gift of freedom from which flow all other gifts”

This sounds like a good one to me!

I drew the blank.  Barry thought it was perfect for me.

the unknowable:  the divine

Odin the All father
Blank is the end, blank is the beginning.  This is the ruin of total trust and should be taken as exciting evidence of your most immediate contact with your own true destiny which, time and again, rises like the phoenix from the ashes we call fate.

The appearance of this ruin can portend a death.  But that death is usually symbolic and may relate to any part of your life as you are living it now.

Relinquishing control is the ultimate calling for the spiritual warrior”.

9/5/07


Hi Everyone,

An emergency has come up.  You would not believe all the bullshit trying to buy a house causes.  Anyway of course you find out everything at the last minute ... and that's what basically happened.   If you want to hear the long version  ... it will be in my book.  Any way how it stands is that I am now short $30,000. for my down payment on the house.   And remember this guys, this is your sister's house.  Al would be the first guy to stand in but he left everything when he left his wife.

So I am desperately seeking a $30,000 loan for 1 WEEK !!!!!   If I don't have this money in the bank on Monday ... and my mortgage does not go through I would hate to see the shit this causes.  If it goes though, a lot of income is coming in and I can repay the loan.   This place is a gold mine ... expenses and everything will cost under $1200 a month for us to live and have our business here.     The only cheaper place I know than this is Diane's basement.

ANY IDEAS, LOANS (PAID WITH INTEREST AND EXPENSES)  

Desperate

Lesa
please please someone trust me



Lesa;
In your email you indicate that "Anyway of course you find out everything at the last minute ... and that's what basically happened"

I would like to point out the following
In our meeting of August 2, 2007, and my email of August 7, 2007 (copy attached), I indicated some of the issues that you would face in trying to afford this house. 
I phoned you on August 8th or August 9th to discuss the email.  You did not want to listen to me, and indicated that you were going to proceed with the house purchase.  At that time, I strongly suggested that you consult with a lawyer prior to signing any documents and to get a home inspection (so that you could negotiate on price)
The week of August 13th, I phoned again to inquire about your plans (with a follow-up email of August 17th), and you indicated that you had signed the agreement to purchase the house, without the home inspection, and without the use of a lawyer (Nancy subsequently looked at the agreement after the documents were signed, but did not look at any of the budgetary plans on how you were going to afford the house.)
On August 26, 2007 Albert showed me the purchase agreement and I had a chance to talk with Nancy.  The purchase agreement did not have a clause in it indicating that the purchase was subject to financing, which is a pretty standard clause if you had a lawyer or agent working for you when you agreed to this purchase.  I also suggested to Albert that you move quickly on the financing side of things (as the contract was already signed) so that you would not find out things at the last moment.
Regardless of the above, I talked to the Bank today.  I did this, because as I explained to Albert when he requested the $30K, all of our money is tied up in the house, investments, education programs, etc.  As a result, we would need to request a loan from the bank.  This is the information that they need before they can indicate whether they would proceed with the loan
I know the purchase price of the property, but in addition to your down payment of $50K, how much more are you planning on putting down on the property at the time of closing?
How much cash will that leave behind in your bank?
How much are you planning on for your mortgage? (i.e. $700,000)
What is the interest rate for the mortgage? (i.e. 7%, 8%, etc.)
What is the term of the mortgage?  (5 years, 1 year, etc.)
Who is providing you with the mortgage?  The bank would need the name, address and phone number.
Who is your lawyer for this transaction?  The bank would need the name, address and phone number.
Are there any plans for a 2nd mortgage?  If so, for how much and under what terms?
I have a ballpark idea on the monthly rental income, but please supply the exact income figures for the main floor apartment, and the two basement apartments.
What other income are you expecting over the next month?
Finally, how do you plan on getting the $30K loan back to me/my bank within the next 30-60 days.
I have a meeting scheduled with the bank for Friday afternoon.  They would need the answers to the above questions.  I would like these answers via email as opposed to verbally, so that I do not get any of the information incorrect.




Lesa Theriault to Brian
9/7/07 Reply


Hi Brian,

It's ok...  Bobby lent us the money.  So the deal will go through on Monday as I had FAITH it would.

Sometimes Brian we just have to have faith.  It's the kids 16th birthday on Sunday ... are there any plans? 

Brian, you are a very very very good soul.... I know this ... I don't understand all the bullshit ...  but I want you to know that both Al and I very much want you on our camp.  Sometimes not everything is in black and white.

Trust me, I don't have any of the answers but I do know sometimes we just have to let go of "sense" and see there is another side that when looked at closely makes a lot more sense ...  anyway its 5:00 a.m. and it has been a nail biting week, to say the least, so I am saying what the hell.  

I’ll send this off and hope you understand.

hosta la vista

Lesa


September 11, 2007
We are land lords of la la land
Ask and you shall receive

Well, we
          “done and did it”

We are home owners.  Now are dreams for WOW NOW are becoming a reality, by the skin of our teeth.  It has been one nail biting week. But with trust in our higher power the deal went through.  Too many things to write about what did not go right.  A lesson for me to be more organized.  Also a lesson for us all on the hell of dealing with rules that only make cents to our government and of course banking institutions.  Trying to get my money from them has not been fun.  Many times I just wanted to run but in the long run we won!!!

My ex-brother in law saves the day.  Bobby and Ginger are true family and came up with a loan that saved us.  Tomorrow we are going to Napanee to repay and also to see how interested they would be in WOW NOW.  It will be a little vacation for Al, me and Tee.

Now I can concentrate on my art and Al can do his part in organizing me.  Also do his own art which will be painting the apartment.  This will be a real masterpiece.  Now that we do not lease the place is ours, Al, Lesa and Teepoo’s 2.

Teepoo is an absolute joy.  Right now he is playing with a toy.  He is such a good little boy.  We are so happy to have him around.  I bethca Tee will also be glad to get out of town.  Fresh air, is beyond compare.   Our world is in such a sorry state, we must consider the fate of our children.  We need to take care.

September 11th – 6 years to the day since 9/11 and dishonesty became the way.  WOW NOW will play a part through its art to right the wrongs that have gone on too long.

This is our dream to become part of a team that shows this disgrace to the whole human race.

 “Peace Train”
it’s getting nearer the edge of darkness

Bi-polar person the day – Beethoven
Grateful 4  - Our new home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive