Friday, January 14, 2011

October 5, 2007 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE



Why is it so difficult to believe in the truth?

After a good night and day, I should add, sleep I feel ready to take on the world.

I remember asking the question
          “What do you do when you have proof???”

I guess I asked this question because I had fear about sharing it, with good reason I might add, the FEAR that I would not be believed.  And when I did dare speak the truth it was easier for people to think I was crazy (literally) rather than believe there is a God or higher power, or whatever you want to call it, and one that is just and as accessible to you as to me.

Once I opened my mind and totally believed in my higher power synchronicities began falling on me like rain and truly helped take away my pain.

I so much wanted to share this advice, but so many of us have been brainwashed, especially here in North America, with the lies for the sake of what is being sold and unfortunately the cost may be just be your soul.

Lately everything I see and do I try to relate it to the best way to get this message out to you.  If you study the bible carefully you will see all J.C. ever advised us was to
                   “Love one another
                             right now”

I’m often perplexed on just how are we going to accomplish this daunting task.

It’s so easy for me to believe, because I have so much proof. 

What else can explain the fact that I wrote the previous entries verse in a matter of minutes, no looking back?  My pen just flew across the pages and when I read it back I was astonished to see what message was given to me.

So from the bottom of my heart, I want to share the messages given to me through my art.

There are so many out there just like me.  We just have to look and listen very carefully.

That’s the purpose of our web site www.worldofworth.com (currently hijacked, even thought we paid for it, by someone trying to sell you on money.  Just check it out ... how ironic!)  Anyway we’re praying eventually it will be a place for all the soul dears to tell their song.  I strongly believe that this will help us all get along.

Bi-polar person of the day – Plato, philosopher
Grateful 4 – Divinity… god ... our true art

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”

Follow link below:
 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE



November 7, 2007
Well it’s been a while
Thoughts too numerous to count

Am I ready now?  Have I learnt enough about the truth?  I can only assume it is time perhaps because I also find that my thoughts are still coming out in rhyme?  So bare with me if you can, cause I am still trying to understand all the messages that have been given to us in order to bear witness to the injustice, of what we are guilty of and that is about complicity.

Let’s not hear,
Let’s not care,
to what is so blatantly out there.

But we must remember one thing:
If you are guilty, so am I
because we all tend to lie,
 in sleeping pastures,
where the rain will fall,
Because we tend to be just sheep
after all.

And sheep we will be until we have heard,
just what is the golden word.

Mediocrity is what we are.
Except for a few brave soul dears
Many who have lost in their fight, 
and sometimes with their life,
to get out the word.

Vanity, complicity,
synchronicity.
These are all facts of life,
That pehaps we need to take in stride,
 just in order to save our mind…
From all the turbulence felt inside.

Perhaps we got the messages wrong,
And we need to live by a different song.

So stand up, be aware,
That some of us really do care.

Somewhere deep inside,

That we no longer want to listen to the lies,

That we tell ourselves.

November 7, 2007


God is calling me, God is calling me from a distance

To write down some more, while in the background I listen to Al snore.  He is the one for me, just like I am the one for him, to travel this journey that we are in.

We live it with passion, and sometimes with fear, because we are also consumed with problems we hate, but both of our just looking forwards to heaven’s gate.

We both know too, that it is up to me and you to break down the barriers of prejudice and hate, which have always been a crime.

Think about it…
Just think about it…
Let’s not lie..
Open our eyes..
To all the beauty that we feel inside…
It is not a crime to admit defeat…
That the lies are just not serving us anymore.

HOW MANY MORE STORIES NEED TO UNFOLD???

THINK ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive