Sunday, January 2, 2011

REVELATIONS


June 28, 2009



Al has just gone to pick up Tee at the Chewed Slipper. I’m sitting at a picnic table in the back of the Gateway Community Church. Beside me is the Bible, a bottle of water, a box of Oreo cookies and some fresh Nova Scotia strawberries. There’s a cool breeze blowing and the humidity has finally lifted and we feel free. As free as the butterflies that we so often spot at the most appropriate time. The butterfly is a beautiful sight to us. Confirmation that there is a higher power and that we are at the right spot at the right time. How everything has been so divinely planned is truly a wonder. I was told to be prepared for wonder. Now the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and revealing the message we are meant to find out. I no longer have fear to write down the messages.

Tonight will be our last night at the shelter. Tomorrow Al is to be baptized at the picnic being held after church services. We didn’t bring our bible along when we left High Park and had to borrow one (of course we were told to keep it). Just one more gift from the community. We needed it in order for Al to prepare for his second baptism. So we have taken to studying it again. It was one of the first projects Al and I started together when we first met.

For some reason Al knew it was not time to read revelations. Of course, me being me and sometimes impatient to know the end, I read it and it made no sense to me. Yesterday we read Revelations together, half of it, and the puzzle is taking shape. Wow how the story all ties together.

Yesterday we heard of the passing of two icons, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I know understand why I was so bothered by the public opinion, fuelled by the media with Michael Jackson. It was because so many people listened to the lies when only the truth will set us free.

Grateful for: My Higher Power




Hi Lesa, Al and T2
Have a good weekend! And enjoy the new apt. E-mail me when you are settled.
Love Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive