Friday, January 14, 2011

September 23, 2007 TREE HUGGERS


September 13, 2007
Just sitting at the dock of the Bay
This must be heaven

Al, Teepoo and my 1st vacation together and we want to stay here forever.  We are visiting Bobby and Ginger, returning the cheque they so generously saved us with.

          “You got a friend”

when they do something like this for you.  I have been with this family through so many ordeals and they always follow through.

“Yesterday”
          I learnt the truth about so many things.  Wow!!!  Went on U tube, which anyone can do and synchronicitly one video led to another and all tied so many things together.

Just look up Iraq, war, standard oil, banks, history of royalty, weapons of mass destruction, new world order and hopefully you will find the truth as Al and I now see it.

After watching this we are even more determined to get our message out.  That your
                            
                             ART WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL

And that when people finally know the truth, they will live their lives through their Art, not through their possessions and addictions and especially not through war or violence of any kind.  They will love their neighbor. 

So much love here.  I am so happy here.   Al and I really do feel like we are in heaven and would love to stay forever and we just may???  Bobby and Ginger and Al and I are already discussing options.

Oh , how I would love to be here with my nieces, Nikki and Katie, both of them are very talented artists.  I have so much history with these kids.  I could write a book just on that.

Anyway, Al is playing pool with Teepoo (yes one smart doggie.. who is very happy here too)  He has two new boxer friends, Rudy and Molly, who have also fallen in love with Al, like me. 

We are staying in the R.V.  What a great place for love making.

                   “all you need is love”

Bi-polar person of the day – Lauren
Grateful for – Love





September 15, 2007


I have never been so happy in all my life
“Slow down you move too fast … gotta make the a.m. last”

Feeling groovy.  Yesterday.

I honestly told Al that I had never been so happy in all my life and that is the truth and the truth will set U.S. free.  We have so many great plans now and we are honestly feeling.

                                      HOPE

Being out in nature is one of the things we should share.  If you really care to have a good life… get some fresh air!!!

                   “Green Acres is the place to be”

What happened to the bees???

Another project Al and I are working on.

                                      Yesterday

We took a trip on the ATV, down some

                                      Country Roads

Took so many pictures, that we had to unload 1500 of them on a dvd (technology really is an art… and I love that part)

Well coincidentally, just before the disk ran out we came upon a beautiful
                                      Wild flower


Al stopped for me to take some pictures and what comes out of the flower, but a beautiful bee.  We caught him doing his thing.  We are planning on investigating to find out the truth to why the bees are running away in droves???

We will let you know as the story unfolds.

This is all part of our work, which was a dirty word, but if you follow your heart;  your life will also be art.  That is why I am so happy.  Everything we do is for the cause and because of this we have a purpose.  We are basically all the same, we just have to learn how to play the game.

Another project, Al and I both are excited about is our tree hugger project.  We found the perfect tree.  It is a wishing tree and old tradition form Ginger’s family.



Eventually I will add the tree because there is so much synchronicity and co-incidentally yesterday Nikki comes out wearing a tree hugger t-shirt.  So today we are going to get the family to dress up. 

You got to see Bobby and Ginger in their
                   “good old rock & roll”
outfits and hugging the tree as a family.

 So much inspiration out here.
                   “Amazing grace”

I was lost but now am found… oh how sweet the sound.

Perhaps this is one of the most beautiful songs in the world and Oh
                  
“What a beautiful World”

is another one for me.  This is how I am feeling now.  WOW NOW…
                             “come together right now … over me..”

I also bought a Beatles t-shirt
                             “Yesterday”

So all signs point to us using our tree hugger pictures for t-shirts.  An idea I got from my Jean Tweed pal, Kate.  So many of the friends I have made over the last little while are coming out of the woodwork. 

Well it’s getting late and we must go and make our template for our web site and leave the rest to fate.

Bi-polar person of the day – Earnest Hemmingway
For whom the bells toll … it tolls 4 u and me
Grateful 4 – my work



September 17, 2007

WORLD OF WORTH … No opportunity wasted
JUST BELIEVE

Another gorgeous morning.  I am feeling so light.  We had a perfect day once again
                   “Yesterday”

Bobby, Ginger, Al and I and all the dogs took a boat trip to Picton.  What a beautiful area this is.  You have all the conveniences of the city along with the peace and quite of the country.  I have no idea why more employers don’t hire people to work from home.  Just think of all the benefits.  Less traffic for one thing.  Also you could sleep in and if you feel like working in the middle of the night just log on.  You can also throw a few logs on the fire and enjoy the night.  I worked from home for years and was never more productive in all my life.  Too many distractions cause us lots of stress.  So if we just do our art, we can do our part in helping humanity from coming apart.

We have been working on the template.  Our domain name will now include man.  Of course we must not forget man. Just turn the W upside down and you get a                               M
                                        A
                                        N

Pretty cute I think.  So now WOW NOW will truly represent
                  
NO OPPORTUNITIES WASTED

And include = opportunity for all.  After all that is what we are trying to preach.

We watched the emmies last night.   We were especially impressed with Sally Field’s speech.  If women ran the world there would be no wars ….

Bi-polar person of the day – Jim Carrey (another Canadian)
Grateful 4 talent

September 25, 2007
Sitting at Shoxs – Al, Tee and me
Dreaming some dreams.


What we have to do to get to Barbados

1        Rent our apartment
2        Get passports
3        Get money from locked in RRSP
4        Arrange accommodations
5        Arrange travel
6        Arrange computer programs
7        Have basics of website built
8        Arrange internet hook up
9        Do income taxes

Why
Peace of mind- ocean- no interference – Teepoo will be very happy
We have $15000 RRSP’s plus tax refunds, rental income, etc.

We will be in nature – artists – less stress

We will be very happy and I have no doubt this is what it was all about.

For NOW WOW
WORLD OF WORTH

The bush shit orphanages.  Water wells around the world.
Water is a necessity … no one can possibly own … remove the evil.
Women restore their rights
Bring the woo men back
The worst thing 4 humanity
Take away the care takers
No more powers misabused
SAVE
          THE
                   WORLD
                                      IT’S
                                                WORTH
                                                                   IT.
NO OPPORTUNITY WASTED.




September 25, 2007

To AL

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF
WAY WAY WAY MORE THAN ANY WEALTH.

I MET YOU THROUGH SO MUCH ADVERSITY
THAT ONLY I CAN SAY WE WERE
MEANT TO BE.

SO TAKE A
CHANCE ON ME.

WE WILL CHANGE THIS
MEDIOCRITY

PEOPLE ARE TALKING
PERHAPS THEY ARE JUST SLOW

TO KNOW WHAT
WE
KNOW

DON’T FIGHT
JUST DO WHAT’S RIGHT

FORGET THE REST

WE WILL JUST DO
OUR BEST.
Lesa Lal

  

I let time move with me.  I do not let time leave me behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive