Monday, January 3, 2011
A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
February 15, 2009
I’m sitting on a Mission rocker, blankets wrapped around my legs (it’s freezing in here) pillow on my lap and enjoying the view outside. I’m also looking inwards.
Its still winter.
The week has been filled with partial accomplishments but nothing concrete yet. It has been a week and a half since we first came here and I’m feeling quite proud of all that we have accomplished. Progress is being made.
Al is now painting the upstairs bedroom. He stripped the wall paper and will also paint this room white. There is a great view from the upstairs windows. This house is really about the views. I do like it.
Rowan just finished verathaning the mission bed frame that he built for his daughter. I like the style. Has a clean modern look and is elegant. We can use it until she comes to pick it up. I’m looking forward to sleeping in a bed.
Al and I have taken lots of pictures of Rowan’s work and will use them for advertising purposes.
We woke up this morning feeling refreshed and full of plans. Al and I were bantering back and forth this a.m. over coffee and cigarettes and coming up with so many ideas about what we could do to continue on our real mission, namely helping this world. We still dream of having a web site and bringing artists together. When we will be able to start on this one I don’t have a clue. There have been so many roadblocks. We were making great progress when we first met and know that it is easy to find the artists but trying to survive financially has been the crux of our problems.
Now though we do know a lot more about the puzzle we originally were given, the pieces are all coming together. There are so many puzzles around here. The walls are filled with these huge intricate ones. Rowan told me that these puzzles were the only activity that his ex wife was passionate about.
Al still does not have an appointment with social services. We decided that only Al should apply as we are leery as to whether or not the Guardian will end up becoming a hindrance with this as well. The last thing we want is to have police coming to this door as well. The fear these people have created is absolutely disgusting. I try not to get too upset with these institutions. Just drains my energy.
We are now left with only change in our pocket. But we had more then I thought, $32.57. At least Al will have bus fare and a few dollars for incidentals. We have been eating Rowan’s food and he has driven Al around. We know he also is in a tight spot financially.
I’ve been dreaming of a world with out government or money. All either has led to for the vast majority is either eugenics or slavery. The vast majority of us pay for this and the excesses of far, far too few.
The dawning of Aquarius began yesterday while we stood under a star filled sky in the bitter cold. I am looking forward to a new age.
Grateful for: The dawning of Aquarius
February 17, 2009
There are signs of spring today! I see the snow melting before my eyes. I am starting to see more and more potential around here.
Al just went to the store with our last $11.00 as we have run out of cigarettes. We have learnt too that it a good idea for us to spend our last dollars because, as always has been the case, this is when our finances turn around. Always in the nick of time. Al said he was thinking exactly the same thing.
We don’t want to take a loan from Rowan. He knows we are poor because there are now more holes in our socks then his underwear, he says. We are still waiting for Al to get an appointment with social services.
But I’m confident that the tides are turning. I have a feeling that our major financial struggles will be over soon. That we will always be provided for and that our personal financial struggles for the most part will be behind us soon.
I’ve also learnt humility through this process and it humbles me to know that we are all here to help save this world. Ideas have been falling like rain.
First though, time to get this house in order, and that’s what we are working on today. The guys have been busy preparing the upstairs bedroom. Just the trim to do now. Looks like we may have another border. An 18 year old male, who is studying nearby to be a police officer dropped by to take a look at the room. He just needs an ok from him mother in order for him to take it. This will help Rowan with his financial situation.
I no longer want money to hold me ransom. It’s just an illusion to begin with. Also, I think I am learning how the laws of the universe work. The laws of attraction, power of intention, karma, to name a few. If we put out an intention it will eventually come to us. That’s the secret. Only fear makes it difficult for us to do. When I have no fear things seem to come my way much easier.
I have read from more than one source that we are living on this particular planet, at this particular time in order to remember just how powerful we are. I am feeling unstoppable now. We will do what we set out to do eventually. I don’t have any fear right now. I only feel a slightly smug knowingness that I knew this all along. I just have to remember.
What to be grateful for: Remembering
February 19, 2009
It’s starting to storm again. I am tired of all this snow and being cooped up at times. Four more weeks until spring.
Tee is looking out the window, crying, because Al has left. He is delivering his completed applications along with some more resumes. I wonder if this is a wasted effort but one we must do in order to pretend to the world, or the powers that be, that he is responsibly looking for work. As if working at Pizza Hut or Superstore for slave wages means he is responsible. Anyway this is the charade we must play for now until the right opportunities present themselves.
It’s been a very productive few days. The house is beginning to take shape. The second bedroom is now complete. Rowan did not hear from the kid but we may have an even more interesting room mate. And what are the chances of this, she is also a Celtic witch. Lots of witches out here I guess? I like her. She also has a dog and a very busy job.
Al and I have been helping Rowan out as much as possible. I’m looking after trying to get a border as well as updating his furniture portfolio. We have our own responsibilities to look after too.
- PROLOGUE - THE GUARDIAN
- TABOO TALES
- CHAPTER 1 - REAWAKENING
- May 4, 2007 OPRAH LAYOUT
- May 7, 2007 CRUMBS ON THE COUNTER
- May 8, 2007 DESPAIR
- May 11, 2007 HOPE
- May 13, 2007 SELF MEDICATION
- May 15, 2007 PHARMACIA SORCERIA
- May 19, 2007 GOD WINKS
- May 20, 2007 LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER
- August 1, 2005 HOW IT ALL STARTED
- August 23, 2005 LIFE IS A BEACH
- August 28, 2005 STORMS APPROACHING
- October 22, 2005 CENTRE FOR MENTAL HEALTH & ADDICT...
- May 22, 2007 AFTERMATH CONTINUED
- May 23, 2007 FEARLESS
- May 25, 2007 SIGNS
- May 26, 2007 JEAN TWEEDS
- June 17, 2007 ANGER
- June 22, 2007 TRAUMA WARD
- June 26, 2007 AVATAR
- June 30, 2007 THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR IT...
- July 2, 2007 INDEPENDENCE DAY
- July 3, 2007 BEYOND FEAR
- July 11, 2007 AMAZING GRACE
- July 16, 2007 THE KEY
- July 30, 2007 MOVING DAY
- August 1, 2007 WOW BEGINS NOW
- August 7, 2007 THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- August 15, 2007 WORRY IS WASTEFUL
- August 18, 2007 AN INVITATION
- August 27, 2007 THE DAY TEEPOO CAME TO STAY
- September 3, 2007 MYSTERIES
- September 23, 2007 TREE HUGGERS
- September 29, 2007 WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING
- September 30, 2007 LET YOUR CONSCIOUS BE YOUR GUID...
- October 5, 2007 THE ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE
- November 24, 2007 AND JUSTICE FOR AL
- November 29, 2007 PRISON
- December 1, 2007 JUST THINK ABOUT IT
- December 3, 2007 THE INJUSTICE SYSTEM (MATRIX)
- December 8, 2007 EMOTIONAL DEFENCE
- December 10, 2008 RELEASE
- December 17, 2007 WINTER SOLTICE
- January 1, 2008 A NEW YEAR
- Jan 3, 2008 THE SCRAP SHACK
- March 28, 2008 TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
- April 1, 2008 APRIL FOOLS
- May 1, 2008 MAY DAY .. MAY DAY ...
- May 16, 2008 MORE TO LEARN
- June 4, 2008 GOVERNMENT BUREAU CRAZY
- June 17, 2008 STARSEEDS
- June 30, 2008 THE BANKSTERS
- July 7, 2008 FOR SALE
- July 12, 2008 A BIT OF A REPRIEVE
- July 26, 2008 SMOKE AND MIRRORS
- Sept 15, 2008 FOR SALE UNDER PRESSURE
- Sept 24, 2008 THE VULTURES
- December 2, 2008 ON THE LAM
- December 19, 2008 TITANIC
- December 22, 2008 SEASONS GREETINGS
- December 23, 2008 LOVE AND CONCERN
- December 25, 2008 MERRY CHRISTMAS
- December 27, 2008 Josephine
- December 29, 2008
- January 1, 2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR
- January 8, 2009 MONEY ORDERS
- January 15, 2009 FEAR
- January 17, 2009 A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM
- January 18, 2009 SEND IN THE CLOWNS
- January 20 2009
- January 20, 2009 ICE BREAKERS
- January 26, 2009 MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
- Janury 30, 2009 SOS
- February 1, 2009 THE LAST STRAW
- February 4, 2009 LAST BLIZZARD?
- February 7, 2009 WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMON SENSE?
- February 10, 2009 RELIEF
- A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
- ENDLESS POSSILITIES
- OPENING SKINNER'S BOX
- April 8, 2009
- SPRING & NEW BEGINNINGS - AGAIN
- THOSE SWINES
- THE GATEWAY
- THE SPINNING WORLD
- Al’s Baptism Speech
- "CHARITY STARTS AT HOME." SUPPORT LOCAL
- WE ARE ALL MEANT TO FLY
- January 1, 2011 (1111)
- ▼ January (96)