Friday, January 7, 2011

January 17, 2009 A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM


January 17, 2008


For the third time in my life I saw a bald headed eagle.

Al and I are alone this weekend. Shane and Vanessa have gone off to some cabin in the woods. They are most likely cuddled up in front of a fire place right now. I hope so, it is absolutely freezing outside and I am glad I do not have to go anywhere today. They both looked happy yesterday. We have not had the opportunity to know them well since our New Year’s Eve Party when we told them many of our taboo tales. I have been working on this book continually since and barely have taken a break unless I need to sleep. I wish I didn’t need to sleep. I am determined to get this message out to you before we leave here.

Yesterday, while I was typing up the stories, I heard a tapping on the door. Al was outside having a cigarette, and I thought perhaps he had locked himself out. I went out to check and he told me he was only trying to get Tee’s attention. I looked overhead and saw a huge bird in the sky flying straight towards me. Al said “look I just saw this bird a minute ago flying exactly in the same direction, it is a bald headed eagle”. I had recognized it immediately.

“This is a sign of change” I said to Al. I saw an eagle two other times in my life. Once just before Doug and I parted ways and the second time just when the journey I am writing about began. The second time I was on the phone with Lorraine talking about the first time I had seen an eagle. What are the chances of that? So I know in my heart that our lives will change. It was a signal to us.

No time to get into any other details. I must finish this book this week. I will leave a message from another truth seeker to you. In case you are not aware that there are many, many other people on this journey of change in the world. It is comforting to me. I hope you will also feel comforted.


What to be Grateful for Today: Jesus Christ (not his real name, an alias given to him) who came here to deliver us this message. You can do what he did and more and only the truth will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive