Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sept 24, 2008 THE VULTURES


September 24, 2008

I feel the need to get back to my journaling.  It does help me figure things out and with things are happening at such a rapid pace I feel I should be documenting what is going on in the world not just mine. We have been obsessed with the internet and learning all we can about the truth.

Maybe it’s now time for me to put Art back into my life on a regular basis. 
I’ve not been following my own advice. I heard another artist on Red Ice who also feels this way.  Art connects us to our higher power.  It helps sooth the soul.  And with all that is going on in the world my soul needs something.

Al woke up yesterday with no fear.  I still have a knot in my stomach.  I know there is nothing to fear because what we fear is an illusion (i.e the threatening lawyer’s letter I received the other day) but I am still vulnerable to this type of harassment from.

Bankers, lawyers, merchant, thieves, psychiatrists and now the government.

I received a letter from them which is very confusing.  Evidently because of some form I had to sign in order to escape the mental institution now I am a ward, to the province, and am incapable of handling my financial affairs. 

Wow, how many people in the world will be able to handle the financial disasters that we are currently seeing all around the world?  Most people are living on under $2 a day.

What in the world does this letter mean? and  I received it a day after the harassing lawyer’s letter?   How do they even know where I live?

This is bizarre.  Perhaps it has something to do with filing my income tax.  Took me months to get all the paper work together and I am still waiting to receive my $10,000 refund which was originally going to pay off this evil.

Now I am debating if giving any more more to this evil is a sin because we are all feeding these monsters that are killing us in every way imaginable!
And I am starting to worry  that they will get their way one way or another because everyone works and feeds off of them.

We are also very disappointed with our real estate agent who we thought was going to help save us from these financial nightmares. Now we are suspecting he is also corrupt.  His father had been so kind to offer us free legal advice, and recommended his son’s abilities as an agent.  It looks more and more like his father was looking after his son and being a good Samaritan had nothing to do in the equation.  Humanity is so disappointing sometimes and we find very little about it free, not even advise.

I know there must be a reason for everything that we have gone through and I need to go with the flow but this ship is sinking fast.  I am trusting in my higher power to get safely  to shore but I have a feeling it's going to be a bumpy ride.

It's important for me to feel grateful and thank and my higher power for bringing us here, in these most exciting times.

Thank You

Today is going to rock

You become your thoughts.


10/19/08
Hi Lesa,
I spoke to Janet this weekend and she said things are not going that well.  I am sorry to hear that.  I know sometimes you think that we don't care but we do.  It is hard to give you help at times the way you need it.  I understand that can be frustrating.  I am thinking about you and I am hoping for the best for you, Al and T.  At times I may not be able to help much but I will listen.
Carol




Monday, October 20, 2008 9:06 AM
To: MacDuffee, Karen (JUS)
Subject: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Hi Karen,
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner.  I have been very busy seeking a lawyer and putting all my documents together.  There are years worth.  I would like to have copies of all my medical information.  Can I request these from you?

I have suffered physically, emotionally, financially and my reputation has been greatly tarnished since I first became involved with the psychiatric system.  There have been many incidences of losing my rights, privacy, and freedom.

It is time for the system to defend itself.  I refuse to be sent to a hearing or see a psychiatrist to defend my capabilities.   These have been proven over and over again.

Due to this legal action it is necessary to contact me via email or in writing.

Thanks for your assistance.

Lesa Theriault


10/20/08

Hi Lesa,
Since I had not heard from you by Friday October 17th I assumed that our office would assert our authority to manage your finances/property until we are advised otherwise. If I am understanding your email correctly, you have sought legal representation, and will be challenging the assessment made by Dr. Joel Jeffries on July 3, 2007. If there is any information I can provide to this end please advise. There is no medical information on your file with our office.  You can contact CAMH for retrieval of medical documentation. 416-535-8501 x 2147 records dept.

As I was not able to reach you to confirm your course of action, an investigator named Zolton Fekete, the same one you spoke to last week, will be coming to your house this week to arrange for a date/time to have our property manager and real estate agent look at your property to assess for the value and upkeep of your property. If you are able to give me a date/time via email that will suffice too.

The Bank of Montreal will be taking legal action if your mortgage is not brought up to date very soon. As we spoke about when you came to meet with me, a foreclosure will not be to your benefit. My suggestion is that your property be sold as soon as possible so that you do not loose money which will allow you to pay back your mortgage in full. The worst case scenario is for you too loose your equity in your home.

If we work together Lisa, we will have the best chance of meeting this goal. Please have your legal representative contact me and I can go through your options with him/her if you prefer.
Thanks,
Karen



10/20/08
Janet

As you will see by the email I am forwarding to you I am not planning on attending any hearing.  I am busy putting together notes and looking for a lawyer.  I think I have had all the "help" I can take from my family.  I was once again flabbergasted about how you have gone behind my back, gossiped, got the message WRONG and looked into my personal affairs.  My real estate agent called to inform me that a family member was asking all kinds of questions.  Why don't you ask me ... and why do you never believe me?  All I asked from you was faith and occasionally some moral support. I have offered both to you over and over again.

Think about why I am now in the position I am in and have no other recourse but to go through a costly court case ... enough is enough.  Once I finish putting together all the details of what happened to me because of all your support I will send a copy to you to refresh your memory.   I know Janet you said let's just forget the past.  Well it comes back to haunt me over and over again.  It is time to look back at history because history just keeps on repeating itself over and over again in this family.

If you dare mention this to Mom and Dad you will have their health on your hands.  Your gossip and "concern" has caused them enough grief.

Lesa


Lesa please believe me when I say I did not gossip or say anything that you would not have wanted me to say, I told Diane and Carol what you told me and even if you don’t want to believe it, we all want to help in any way that we can. Why wouldn’t we, you are our sister and we do love you and only want the best for you.

If someone in the family called your real estate agent to find out what the situation was then I was not aware of that, but do you think for one minute that they did that for any other reason than to see if they could be of some kind of help.

I don’t understand when you say you have to go through a costly court case, what for, who is your argument against. Also I don’t think not going to the hearing is in your best interest, if you go you avoid costly legal fees and you find out what recourse you have. Please think about it.

Please Please remember I am on your side, I only want to help, but I know that decisions is yours. Think about it.

10/19/08
Just basically hung up from Al and had another call re the entertainment unit.  Please call him to discuss and his offer is $200
Roy Abraham 416.821.0287
The only difficulty with Roy may be that he needs help not only at your end but his too.  Also, Neil may only be interested if he’s making the trip for more than one piece but not sure so now in your hands.
Good luck with it and again call me on cell tomorrow and let me know whose name the cheque should be in and I will mail immediately.
Best
Peggy
Ps have researched the ring on ebay and quite disappointing but not totally surprised; they sell low and/or often don’t sell at all.  I also think you’d need to fix it first.
 Redd Butler
Transitioning & Estate Solutions
Professional Organizer
www.reddbutler.ca
416.251.0603


Peggy,

When I opened your spreadsheet the first thing I did was cry.   The second thing I did was go out and get drunk.  I have been up all night extremely angry.

The amount of time and effort Al and I put in to help you and few others make their living makes us ill.   When we minus the expenses we forked out for this we barely come out with a dime.  Thank God we didn't spend any money on a motel.   The inconvenience of being kicked out of our home for 3 days was quite enough.  Not to mention the mess we come home to that we are now left to clean up.

I take it from your emails that you are giving us no other assistance.  Now I hear the ring is a disappointment and the details are left to us to handle.  We do not require anymore of your "assistance".

You were quite aware of what this money was being used for.  We now find ourselves put in an extremely difficult position financially.

Peggy it is not what you did say, it is what you didn't.  You are experienced at this.  You obviously had a general idea of the outcome.  We were taken advantage of.  We put our trust in you and disappointed are not the words to describe how we feel.

You never did give us a copy of the contract.  Please include this along with copies of the receipts from the sale.  Also the charge of $300 for picking up some junk is excessive especially in light of the fact that your helper only took half of the so called garbage away.  By the way we have had a very good offer on the brown couch.

We require cash from the sale.  You can have someone drop this off to us, along with the contract and receipts as soon as possible.   They can pick up the folding table left behind at the same time.


10/20/08
Lesa and Al,
I am devastated by your message.
I'm not sure what you expected but I told you we were borderline on the $3000 minimum in sales, i.e. 30% or $1000.  Redd Butler worked hard within a very short period of time and we gave you a fully advertised and fully staffed (Team of 5) sale.  I understand your disappointment but I cannot dictate the market and we certainly had some obstacles as follow:

The smoke smell was very strong and many people walked out due to it, yes
they commented. Many of your china items were chipped; the dresser was extremely damaged on the one side; veneer damage on the vanity and one leg cracked on the desk/dresser; the TV had a fairly deep scratch on the screen. You have a number of large pieces that people liked but were worried about getting them home and then in.

I had not said I wouldn't help anymore, I was sending people directly to you so you got the whole thing.  We talked face to face re the value of the ring and then I did some research and it's not good.  Again, I can't help the fact that China has flooded ebay with cheap emerald and diamond rings.  I myself have not listed some rings of my own due to what I'd get but now that I see this, it's gotten even worse; again beyond my control.

I don't make a living from ripping people off, quite the opposite.  You had agreed to $400 towards set-up which I reduced to $100 strictly out of kindness.  We did, by the way, put in just over 33 man hours for the set-up.  No one took advantage of you and you were sent our contract and I have the signed one; I'll include a copy with your cheque.

I am sorry but I will be sending you a cheque so unless I hear differently by very early tomorrow, I will make it out to Lesa Theriault.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, regarding Mike.  You agreed to Mike's price on the phone while I was there.  I will stand behind his pricing anytime.

I am sorry that your expectations were not realistic for the things you had; keep in mind you bought them yourselves because you loved them, not for re-sale.  As I mentioned the city is inundated with sales and buyers can be very selective and they quote the price. In closing I do feel very badly and of course also wish the outcome was different but I know we did the best we could for you; I won't have it any other way.
Best

Peggy
Give us a break.  You are really pulling at straws here.   This sale was probably the most lucrative one anyone doing your job could imagine.  We had a gentleman come by yesterday who was sorry he didn't buy more who told us that everyone was commenting on how beautiful our place and stuff was.  We have heard this comment over and over again.  We may be naive in business but we do know what we have made here and have been told over and over again.

I had not said I wouldn't help anymore. I was sending people directly to you so you got the whole thing.

Read you emails ... once again it is not only what you said it is what you didn't.  We don't need any more help.
 
We talked face to face re the value of the ring and then I did some research and it's not good.

Yes you did, after signing the contract . You haven't sold any jewellery in your career?  Give us a break ... you are very good at your job, we realize you do know what you are doing.


Again, I can't help the fact that China has flooded ebay with cheap emerald and diamond rings.  I myself have not listed some rings of my own due to what I'd get but now that I see this, it's gotten even worse; again beyond my control.

Obviously my above comment is a fact as you researched yourself.  Why were you were not forthcoming about this information before we signed the contract? Think about it.

I don't make a living from ripping people off, quite the opposite.  You had agreed to $400 towards set-up which I reduced to $100 strictly out of kindness.  We did, by the way, put in just over 33 man hours for the set-up.
No one took advantage of you and you were sent our contract and I have the signed one; I'll include a copy with your cheque.

Honestly, we do not think you think you are aware you are ripping off people.  As you mentioned most of you clientele are dead.  You turned a blind eye and didn't consider the other people who happen to be alive and now have to face the consequences.  BUYER BEWARE ... this is the world we live in ... it is very disappointing to us.
  
I am sorry but I will be sending you a cheque so unless I hear differently by very early tomorrow,

What happened to all the cash you collected?   You can't even do this for us?
 
I will make it out to Lesa Theriault.

WHAT ABOUT THE RECEIPTS AND CONTRACT.  WHY  HAVE YOU FAILED TO MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THIS REQUEST?  I am hoping that it is because they will be delivered at the same time??? 

Oh yes, I almost forgot, regarding Mike.  You agreed to Mike's price on the phone while I was there.  I will stand behind his pricing anytime.

The details changed.  Why is this not considered?   Who are you working for?  We made you aware we have had offers on the stuff that you wanted Mike to cart away and for us to pay for.  This looks highly suspicious. 

By the way, we collected more  money in the little time we had to spend on doing our own sale and would have made a lot more just selling the items that our new tenants purchased then what we made from the sale of half of our possessions???  We could have sold these items on our own but honestly, we were looking after you and hoping you would make a few extra bucks.

I am sorry that your expectations were not realistic for the things you had;

You gave us absolutely no expectations ... as I said before it is not what you said it is what you didn't.

Keep in mind you bought them yourselves because you loved them, not for re-sale.  As I mentioned the city is inundated with sales and buyers can be very selective and they quote the price.

See above comment.


In closing I do feel very badly and of course also wish the outcome was different but I know we did the best we could for you; I won't have it any other way.

You did the best you could for yourself and those in your circle.  I am sure you do feel badly about the results. And as you say, you wouldn't have it any other way.  However, you forgot about the other equation in this situation.  Namely, the ones who put their faith and trust in your services.    The world is in big trouble and it sickens us to see that most people work for themselves and do not give a shit about the rest of human kind.

Peggy, all we can hope for after this devastating occurrence, is that you will see the truth, and the next time you meet some naive people, you will consider the outcome of your actions.  Perhaps if we thought of each other and not just ourselves this world would be a better place.

The truth sometimes is devastating, but it will set you free, if you can open your mind to it.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:07 AM
To: MacDuffee, Karen (JUS)
Subject: UPDATE

Hi Karen,

Just to keep you informed I am currently in the process of interviewing 4 lawyers.  I hope to have a contact for you next week.  This matter is not to be taken lightly. 

Please let Zoltan know, as he informed us that this is causing him a lot of stress.

Sincerely
Lesa Theriault


BEANS BEANS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART
10/24/08

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008/10/24/gas-hypertension.html#socialcomments

Guess Dad has no worries after all ... lol.    Be sure to read above plus comments.

We are very busy here ... to say the least.  Not sure of our plans ... looks like we may be getting some justice after all!!!

The book is getting better and better.  

Will let you know when we can finally make it out there.

love
lesa, al and T2
xoxoxo


Hi Lesa
Isn't that something. Your Dad will be very glad to read it. Now I won't be able to give him shit when he stinks SHIT!
I hope things are going your way. I try not to worry but you know how it is.
Theresa is here for a few days. It is always nice to have some to go shopping with and to play cards. She looks so good and has more energy then I do. You would never know she is almost 81.
Keep us informed.
Love to you, Al and T2

10/23/08

Hi David,

Hope you are doing well.  These are sure strange times.  Anyway I urgently require some legal advise.  I am attaching details of the current dilemma we are facing and am not sure where to turn? 

We were wondering if  you could refer us to someone or give us some advice on how to proceed?

Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

Lesa Theriault and Al Lal

10/29/08

Hi Lesa – sorry for the delay in my response, I was away and am just digging my way out of the backlog.  I am sorry to hear of your plight but unfortunately, I can’t be of much assistance – this is not at all in my area of expertise.  I would suggest that you call the Law Society lawyer referral service at 416 947-3300 ext 5000 and find someone who deals in the area of mental health issues – I just googled mental health lawyer Toronto and got a Robert Coates at www.rgcoates.com  try him and if he doesn’t fit right ask him for a referral.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.  Regards, David.

DAVID PETER BRANNAN
Barrister & Solicitor
845 Wilson Ave.,
Suite 201
Toronto, Ontario


Good Morning Mom and Dad,
We are still waiting to hear from Denis.  Sorry to keep you waiting.  The move is going quite smoothly so far.  Just need to get this place cleaned.  Will let you know as soon as we.

bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2
xoxoxoxo


11/8/08
Hi
Ok I will watch for your e-mail. I hope you can make it my fingers are crossed.
Love Mom


November 08, 2008
Subject: Taboo Tales and Lesa Al and T2

Good Morning Mom and Dad,
We are still waiting to hear from Denis.  Sorry to keep you waiting.  The move is going quite smoothly so far.  Just need to get this place cleaned.  Will let you know as soon as we.

bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2
xoxoxoxo

11/8/08

Hi Guys,
Things are taking longer than expected of course.  Doesn't look like we will be able to make it out there tonight.  Anyway once everything is done we will look for the first ride out of here.  Hopefully tomorrow.  We really need a vacation.

bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2


Nov 8, 2008

Hi
Ok I will watch for your e-mail. I hope you can make it my fingers are crossed.
Love Mom


Hi
It's probably just as well the weather today is terrible  It hasn't stopped raining all day. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice and Sunny but cooler.
I know you need a break. If you can get out here we could drive you back after Dad has his test which is on Wed and Thursday.  Get some rest and keep in touch.
Love Mom and Dad



11/10/08
Good Morning,
Just moving the last of the stuff downstairs.  Got rid of a lot of junk but there is still lots to do.  Now it is setting up downstairs but we are not going to worry about it until after we come back from Montreal.  Looks like we may have a ride Thursday.  Found a guy on the internet who travels to Montreal regularly on business.  So this could work out great.  Just waiting to  hear back from him.

Not sure how long it will take us to hook up internet downstairs.  We'll keep you posted.

love
lesa, al and T2


11/11/08

Hi Guys,
Am using internet cafe.  Finally all moved out!  Looks good for Thursday.  He is calling us today to make arrangements.  I will let you know what time to expect us.

Looking forward to zucchini pancakes, or spaghetti, or roast pork.  After this Al wants to do all the cooking. 

Do we have some adventures to tell you!

bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2



11/12/08

ARE YOU SURE ALL IS WELL!

Mom


Wed, 12 Nov 2008
Subject: Taboo Tales of lesa, al and T2
Hi guys,
Guess what.  The guy that was going drive us has a family emergency and won't be available until next week.  We are still looking for a ride prior to then but just in case put the spaghetti in the freezer.  We will get there eventually.

My God, what a story we have to tell you.  Anyway all is well and that is all that matters.

Bye for now
lesa, al and T2

(p.s we think this will make a great movie too!!!)


Hi guys,
Just a quick update.  Still not sure when we can get a ride out there but if definitely looks good for next week.  I'm having a cafe at the internet cafe again and Al and a friend are organizing the little apartment.  Probably a good thing we have a few extra days to get things organized and then hopefully we can relax, eat some good food, drink some wine and do we have an interesting story to tell you.

Just to keep you in suspense.  Anyway everything is working out .. How are things with you? 

Tee loves all the excitement.  He can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2

Hi
Your not kidding about keeping us in suspense! We can't wait to see Teepoo either we will have a have a nice vacation with you.
See you soon I hope!
Mom


From: MacDuffee, Karen (JUS)
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:34 PM
To: 'theriault.lesa@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL Lesa Theriault 145 440

 Hi Lesa,
We just spoke and you requested that I contact you via email.

There are many very important decisions that must be made by you and on your at this time. Bank of Montreal is looking at foreclosure unless they receive payment, in full, for the arrears owing to date. I just received a letter today from Schwartz and Schwartz, representing Domenic Municipally who claimed to have lent you $10,000 on July 11, 2008 to pay arrears to BMO for your mortgage. A copy of a letter has been enclosed, reportedly signed by you, allowing Domenic Manicapelli to register a lien on 276 High Park Ave., if the funds were not paid back to him in full by Sept. 1, 2008.

Schwartz and Schwartz claims that the funds have not been paid back to Domenic Manicapelli.

It is important that you provide me with any information regarding the situation so that our office can provide you with legal representation regarding this and other matters that have arisen. I am aware that you are reluctant to have our office involved and you are certainly within your rights to have the decision reviewed, however, in the meantime our office has the authority to represent you in any affairs involving your finances and we are mandated to do so with or without your input.  I think you would agree that given the situation co-operating with our office would be to your benefit.

Let me know if there is information that would assist me in understanding this most recent loan. I would also appreciate the name of the insurance co. you have in place for house insurance.

Thanks,
Karen



11/11/08

Hi
Good can't wait to see you.

Love Mom and dad



11/19/08

Good morning guys,
Looks like we will finally get out there this Friday.  Planning on leaving at 6:00 a.m.  Hopefully he can drive us right to Laval.   Will let you know further details.  Lots to catch up on.
Hope everything is well with you guys.
bye for now
love
lesa, al and T2

11/19/08

Hi Lesa
I was waiting to hear from you. Ok if he can't bring you all the way here Dad could pick you up at a shopping center, on the way here.
Take care -- See you soon.
Love Mom and dad



11/21/08
Hi Lesa,

I want to clearly advise you that until the Office of the Public Guardian has been given other directives, we are, by law, responsible for managing your finances/assets/property.

I am going to send you the list of capacity assessors again. You can choose to have a capacity assessor re-assess your capacity and our office will pay all fees related to the completion of the capacity assessment. We do not need to be involved in determining the capacity assessor, this is your choice, but you do need to take the initiative and book the assessment appointment yourself. Again, our office will pay any fees associated with the assessment. You can advise the assessor of this and give them my contact information and I will confirm the coverage of their fees. The sooner you make these arrangements the sooner we may be able to close your file at the Public Guardian and Trustees Office.

I have attached the list of capacity assessors for your follow-up.

In the meantime we will be contacting Robert Barkin, the RLP representative to review the listing, and possibly lower the price in order to attract potential buyers.

I have sent registered letters to your tenants advising them that any future rental payments must be made directly to the Office of the Public Guardian. Again, unless you successfully take actions which officially establishes your capacity to handle your own finances, our office must, by law, continue to make all financial decisions on your behalf.

If you are searching for legal representation contact legal aid to apply for a legal aid certificate which you can present to legal counsel of your choice. This will ensure that your legal counsel will receive
payment for their services.

Here is the link:
http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/

Legal Aid Office
20 Dundas St. West
Suite 201
Toronto M5G 2H1
Telephone: (416) 598-0200
Fax: (416) 598-0558

Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Karen




11/21/08

Hi Mom and Dad,
You are not going to believe this.  Our driver did not show up.  Al is working on a plan B and we will let you know asap when to expect us. 

Tee is also disappointed.

Hope you didn't defrost everything.  We are hoping now for Sunday.  Will check emails later today or tomorrow a.m. and let you know if we have any success.

love
lesa, al and T2
xoxoxo


Hi Lesa
I was waiting to hear from you. Ok if he can't bring you all the way here Dad could pick you up at a shopping center, on the way here.
Take care -- See you soon.
Love Mom and dad

11/21/08

Hi
I am so disappointed for you and us to! what is wrong with that man!
Let us know what happens with plan 8 I will continue to keep my fingers crossed.



Hi
Ok I really wish you would tell us what is happening. Good or Bad! I will not plan anything until I see the white of your eyes. LOL
Love Mom

11/29/08
Hi Lisa
Dad and I will not be coming to Toronto.
We would like to send you something for your birthday and Christmas.
I am not sure how to send it. Are you able to cash a check? or should I send it to Janet and she could give it to you? Please let us know.
We hope you are well and I hope you are safe.
We do love you.
Mom and Dad




11/29/08

Hi Mom and Dad,

Thank you for the offer but I am not able to cash a cheque or open a bank account because of the situation I have tried to explain to you.

We were originally going to have the rents made out in your name so we could access some funds.

The following day after speaking to you 3 police officers came to the door along with a nurse, after knocking on our neighbour’s door looking to take me back to CAMH.  They searched the apartment looking for me.  Thank God I was not home.
  
Al, Tee and I can not go back to our home.

These people will stop at nothing in order to take over my finances, including locking me up.  They have already taken my income tax refund and are working on taking the rental income and I can not access a bank account.  They do not look after paying the bills.  They have created a situation where they hold all the cards.

Having me locked up is not an option for either Al, Tee or I.

I don't know what else to tell you but the truth.  We have no idea where we can go from here.

bye for now,
love
lesa, al and T2

 


12/1/08

Lesa
I am going to see what I can find out. If you have to go back to the hospital you know they can't keep you any longer then 72 hrs.
You can't hide forever. Please think about it go and see the Dr. and get things straightened out.
If they have control of your finances they have to see that you are taken care of.
Please let us know where you are.
Love mom


12/1/08
Lesa
I want you to know that I have been going over and over everything in my mind and the only way we can help you is if first you go back to the hospital and get proof that you are mentally alright and then the hospital has to give you back your rights. I truly believe you can do it !
If you continue to hide how can we help? When all this is settled we will do everything we can to help you and so will the rest of the family.
If you don't want to go to CAMH can you go to another hospital or what about going back to Dr. Arani?
Remember this time you have Al to support you. Don't you want this to end.  If you lose the house so what ! Shit happens and guess what you can start over you did it before and you can do it again.
Diane said she is trying to call you please talk to her she wants to help, but you are so angry you don't hear what is being said to you.
Janet also told me she has been in touch with the women who is suppose to be taking care of you they are negotiating with the bank on your behalf. Why do you think they are against you?  Why can't you get in touch with her? She is there to help you not hurt you.
I truly do not believe they will keep you in the hospital you are not alone if you tell them we are willing to support you. They will take that into consideration.
Please try not to get angry as it only makes you make bad decisions.
Remember we love you
MOM



12/18/08

We are fine.  There is no point in communicating right now as no one listens or believes me anyway.  Please do not worry it just causes more problems.     

12/18/08
Hi
Well thank goodness we have finally heard from you.
I don't know why you think I don't believe you. You have told me very little of what is going on you kept saying I will tell you all about it later.
I feel so terrible about everything I just don't understand any of it!
I have sent some money to Janet for your birthday and for Christmas, I have not in 50 years missed a birthday or Christmas with you even if I didn't see you I at least talked to you.
Please get in touch with Janet.
We are leaving for Barbados on the 4th of Jan.
Please keep in touch.
No matter what you think we love you very much.



Dear God:
The lady reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and I love her. Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most,
And let her know when she walks with you, she will always be safe.
Love you Girl !!!!
Mom

12/19/08

Hi Lesa,

Mom told me that you had answered one of her e-mails. I'm really glad that you did that. Mom and Dad were really happy that you did get in touch with them, I know you don't want them to worry about you but you know they are parents it's their job to worry they can't help it and it's nothing that any other parent wouldn't do and I know deep down you wouldn't expect it any other way so you can't blame them for that.

Mom wanted me to let you know that she sent money to me to give to you for your birthday and for Christmas. If you want to pick it up just let me know when and I will make sure to bring it to the office.

I know that you know how much I care about you, I have never done anything in my whole entire life to hurt anyone intentionally especially not you, why would I, you are my sister and you have always been my best friend. I hope one day that we can be those things to each other again.

Love your sister
Janet


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive